Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Fabulous, affordable option for noice cancelling headphones


These are really great headphones!! I loved the color choices and had wanted a pair for playing on my keyboard in the early mornings so as not to wake my son. These headphones are very compact and comfortable to wear. The part that touches the ear is softly padded and feels great even after long wears. The cord itself that plugs into my device is wrapped in durable fabric and seems to bend easily without tangling and stressing. I am sure this will hold up for many years to come. I was pleasantly surprised that they were super clear and cancelled outside sound relatively well. In fact these work very well compared to so many more pricey options available. I may be purchasing a pair for each family member! Great selection of colors, affordable price, and a product that works very well and has great clear sound.

I received these headphones at a discount for my honest review. The excitement is all my own tho and I love these headphones. Affordable noise cancelling headphones for most any device.


No comments:

Post a Comment