Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Excellent Sprouting Seeds - Fast Germination and non-GMO!!

These are hands down the BEST seeds I have ever used for sprouting. They came packaged thoroughly and well as you can see by the pictures. And the seeds are non-GMO and organic which means I have huge confidence feeding these to my family. I started sprouting a package of the seeds as soon as they came in the mail. They arrived quickly and I loved the convenient pre measured packages. The package also contains clear laminated instructions perfect for storing under my sink for future reference. The package stated these would each make a cup of seed sprouts. I began the sprouting process and within 12 hours(!!) the seeds had sprouted. I was excited by how fresh these obviously are and how easy it was to get started. I was impressed that when the growing time was over, I had at least double the amount of seeds stated on the package. It produced at least 2 cups. The seeds are healthy and taste bright and fresh. I have used them in wraps, sandwiches and just for snacking. I saw almost every seed sprouted every time. So I would definitely buy these again. I have never experience such a great germination rate as experienced with these seeds. Thank you for a great product and ease of use and thinking of all the little details like the bag, packaging and instructions. Makes for a great overall product.
I received this product at a discount for my honest review, but the excitement and words are all my own! I would highly recommend this product. Organic Seed Link

No comments:

Post a Comment