Thursday, April 21, 2016

Wonderful Set of Kitchen Tools


These tongs are great! Good quality and fun red color. I was happy that I could get three separate tongs in this pack plus a spoon rest too. I often find I need a couple of tongs in the course of serving a meal or cooking and being able to get three of them for this price was wonderful. The silicone spoon rest has been very useful for keeping the "gunk" off my stove as I work and I love that I can toss it in the dishwasher later to clean IT rather than having to scrub at my stove.

The three tongs included are a noodle one, a flat one, and a rounded tip one. I like using the rounded tips for salad and the flat one for turning meat or serving meat.I have found the silicone to be strong and able to pick up heavier cuts of meat but also soft enough not to damage my non-stick cookware. I also appreciate that the silicone runs up the side of these tools which serves a dual purpose of keeping them cool to the touch as well as making them easy to grip while working. All three tools open and close smoothly and have a locking feature when the loop is pulled. This handy feature helps them fit well in my tool caddy on the counter.


I also appreciate that these are dishwasher safe. I hate washing dishes and usually load everything in anyway. They faded a tiny bit after the first washing, but nothing that changed their effectiveness. The bright red color compliments my brown and gold kitchen well and gives that pop of color that is fun and makes them easy to find.

I received these tools at a discount for my honest review. I would honestly pay full price tho because this is a great set for the price. And I have always wanted more than one pair of tongs in my kitchen.

http://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Steel-Kitchen-Tongs-Silicone/dp/B019QOY7SQ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment