Saturday, March 26, 2016

Essential Oil Diffuser Vaporizer, MOKOQI®...

This is a great diffuser! I was surprised when I opened it and noticed the small size. It would easily fit on a windowsill or a small bit of counter space. I actually really liked this feature. I am rather a diffuser guru! I love them and have several. But this is by far the easiest to accommodate on my counter and not take up much space. So many of my others feel bulky and take up much space. But regardless of the size, this little diffuser is mighty! I was so pleased that it has two features to cause either intermittent mist (30 seconds on and 30 seconds off) or a steady stream of mist. The mist is very full and pleasant and fills a room quickly. I also love the color changing option of this diffuser. It adds a fun factor and a calming interplay of lights that my little son loves. I would definitely purchase this diffuser again especially since it is a great size to put in any room. I received this diffuser at a discount but the opinions and excitement are all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment